View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 12:04 PM
darcybennett
Master Fan

Thank you for the link, Orion! Sounds terrific! I'm putting it on my "to-read" list!

As promised...

My fic recs:

These are all predominantly R/Hr...

Time for Flying (PG) ~ Ron and Hermione find a way to come to terms with each other and the Weasleys before leaving to search for the Horcruxes.

Cloudy Day (G) ~ Ron musters his courage to climb a hill and reconcile with Hermione...again. Sweet and fluffy.

Leaves in the Wind (G) ~ Ron and Hermione have put their feelings for each other on hold to help Harry, but an unexpected invitation and a silly muggle tradition could change everything.

Harmony (PG-13) ~ Weeks after the final battle against Voldemort, a young woman finds herself in a London hospital with no memory of who she is or how she has been injured. Three years after her initial awakening, Harmony Wesley’s life is turned upside down by the appearance of two strange boys in her University dormitory. Unnerved by her friend Caroline’s strange behavior and the incongruous actions of the two young men, will Harmony be able to survive the revealing of her own memories?

Gift of the Magi (PG) ~ Ron and Hermione are young marrieds and very poor--which Ron, of course, hates. Christmas is coming and there's not a Knut in the till for gifts. How will they express their love? Enter three modern magi to help.

Scenes from the Hogwarts Infirmary ~ A series of Ron and Hermione missing moments taking place in the hospital wing. Starting with First Year and ending Post Hogwarts it explores their friendship and later, their growing attraction.
darcybennett is offline   Reply With Quote