View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 10:15 PM
Granny
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caf123 (View Post)
Is the second picture the short hair that made viewers stop watching? I wasn't around, but it still sounds crazy to me....

At the time there were people who claimed that they stopped watching the show because Felicity cut her hair. I can't imagine watching a TV program just to look at a persons hair. I mean what about the story and the characters on the show. Could hair really be that important?

Actually there were other reasons that the ratings went down in the second season that had nothing to do with the hair cut. The show was moved from Tuesday to Sunday night. The writers also broke up Ben and Felicity after only the second episode. They had all of the characters involved with different people that the fans did not care about like Maggie and David. Even jj admitted that the show had gone off course. It was not until the second half of the season that put Ben and Felicity back together that the ratings started to climb again and Felicity still had short hair.

Love, Jan