View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 11:09 AM
p_j_supporter
Loyal Fan

This is such a good idea!

My top 10 episodes, in no particular order are:

1. Truth Be Told - Danny's proposal, the homages to Run Lola Run, the first appearance of Suit & Glasses, "Bite Me" - what more could you ask for?

2. The Box 1 + 2 - Quentin Tarantino on Alias? Smart, funny and pretty damn cool!

3. Rendezvous - The scene in the club, Sydney singing, Sarkney interaction, Will's reaction when he sees Syd...priceless.

4. The Counteragent - Sydney working with Sark to save Vaughn's life? Plotting to kill Sloane? Sark working for SD-6? Gripping stuff.

5. Phase One - A new head of SD-6 in the form of the creepy Rutger Hauer, Dixon finally learning the truth and the fall of the Alliance for good. It felt like a mini movie.

6. Double Agent - Ethan Hawke on Alias? How could you not love this episode? Fast paced, exciting and kept you guessing til the end.

7. The Telling - Spy!Mommy's exit was so so cool, Will was finally cleared, and THAT ending!

8. Remnants - Sydney and Will on a mission, complete with Rolling Stones style accents - "The Next Big Thing" Sark running for dear life, Will finally getting closure for Francie's death, amazing stuff.

9. Full Disclosure - The return of Kendall! Loved the explanation and the flashbacks to Sydney's time as Julia. "It's My Life."

10. Hourglass - David Carradine kicking Sark's ass, the scene on the roof with the Vack interaction -

"I'm not sure you have a choice"
"Why's that?"
"Because you're the one that married her!"

Also, Sloane's "execution" was very well done - loved how it was intercut with Sydney's rampage in the store facility and how Deftones played over everything...

Live Journal
p_j_supporter is offline   Reply With Quote