View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 12:20 PM
fetch
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYLER (View Post)
Damn. I miss the Peyton and Haley friendship, man. I just watched Season 1 again not too long ago, and I remember enough of Season 2 since Season 2 was a time that ticked me off more instances than I can count, and seeing how wonderfully Peyton and Haley understood each other leaves me in awe. The deep talks these two would have together, the way Peyton instinctively understood and supported Nathan and Haley’s love, and the way Haley instinctively understood and supported Lucas and Peyton’s love
I think at the time Haley was just being supportive of her best friend's feelings. She knew Lucas liked Peyton at the tme and was rooting for them. But when he was dating Brooke she seemed okay with that too, not pushing him towards Peyton, and when he went behind Brooke's back and kissed Peyton Haley fought with him about it. As of right now, too, I still think Lucas and Haley consider themselves best friends, and partof the reason Brooke and Haley got so close was because Haley knew how much Brooke meant to Lucas. Then living together gave them enough of a bond to continue even after Brooke and Lucas break up.

What the future holds, well, I'd like all of hem to be friends but that probably wouldn't happen.

re: the OC vs. OTH... remember in season two? Seth/Alex/Marissa, and Lucas/Anna/Peyton? Yeah.