View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Whitney
Master Fan

So, I finally got a chance to catch up with FNL and it's still as amazing as ever. I'm definitely missing my Tim/Lyla scenes, but I understand the lack right now. They're avoiding one another because they feel so guilty for hurting Jason. It's the humane thing, I still miss them though.

I did like the small moment where Tim was hurt and for a second you could see a flash of concern on her face. I hate those mean witches behind Lyla for taunting her and throwing water on her. I almost wanted to sick Buddy on them, because we all know he can be a mean SOB. Still, I loved that he actually went after Lyla and was a true father to her. In that moment I could see that he loved and cherished his daughter and it was very sweet. It was also very well acted by Minka, actually the entire episode she did a stand out job. I've been very impressed with her for a while now. I'm glad the material is not falling flat.

I hate the whole Tim/Jason, team hating on Tim thing. I mean people in that town seriously need to mind their own business. Jason is not poor and defenseless, it's between him and Tim and I'm glad Jason tried to keep it that way. I feel for Tim because I can't not. He did a crappy thing and he's paying for it. I was glad to see him pull through in the end though and regain the teams respect. I also like that it was Smash who helped him off the feild. There is something about that tag team that I enjoy a lot.

Best scene of the ep though has to go to the short Tyra slapping Tim scene and saying, "Anybody but her". That spoke volumes to me. I think a. Tim has always had secret feelings for Lyla. I suspected this, but Tyra's outburst seals it for me. b. I think Tyra has always known about these feelings because she does know Tim, and has been insecure about Lyla and nasty to her for that reason. And finally, c. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tim and Lyla.

I need more of them pronto.

Whitney