View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 07:49 AM
Xinyue
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbi (View Post)
That's true.

I know TPTB mentioned that we won't find discover the implications of Sun's pregnancy until seasons end. I'm just curious to know if there really is a connection between Mr. Paik and Dharma/Hanso or the Widmore company, and how much do Jin and or Sun know about it.
Me too. Given what we know about Sun's father it would not surprise me at all if he was/is involved with one of the things or all of them. I think Sun seems to be quite unaware of her father's work, but who knows how much she really knows? I think she knows more than we think. She has lived with him for almost all of her life and she's seen how he treats people. I think she at least has some guesses about what he's really doing.

Quote:
I've been on a S1 re-watch marathon the past week or so, and I just watched 'HOTRS' last night. It's so odd to see Sun and Jin's hair that short. Sun all buttoned up in that dreary looking, practical sweater. What's funny that at the end of the episode when they move to the caves with Jack, Sun pulls out this sundress to show to Jin, and he has this reserved, slightly disapproving look on his face. Didn't know at the time, but that marked Sun's slow transition to a more active, vocal person in their marriage and on the island. I just hope the writers maintain that aspect of her character.
I love HOTRS. It's one of my favourite eppys. It is weird to look at the S1 eppys now, it's like we're watching two completely different persons. There was so much we didn't know at the time, it's great to go back and see things from another perspective. Her transition really began in HOTRS, it was such a meaningful episode. I hope they'll maintaion it too. Sun is a very special person who has a lot to offer.