View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 11:24 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

OMG NO WAY Ok I rewatched the clip from E news and guess what I did make the news!!! If you watch the clip the up close photo they show Milo signing is my photo and he looks up and saids my name when he is signing the photo and you can see Masi holding my thank you card!!! so excited!!!!

YouTube - NBC "Heroes" - Milo Ventimiglia on E! News 11/20/06

So I guess I did make headlines!!!

My Thanksgiving was very nice we went to my cousin Kerry's house in New Jersey. It was very special and a very thankful event being my cousin Kerry a year ago was in the hospital battling lymphoma cancer and we weren't sure if she was going to make it. So it truly is a blessing to know that she is alive and that her cancer is in remission for now.

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!

OK did anyone ever notice when Peter hands Claire her bag back he is totally checking her out! Damn those eyes and looks I so need clips from this weeks episode to make my Peter Claire video! OK I NEED Someone to send me the song "Gabriel" by Lamb. The lyrics to fit!

"Gabriel" by Lamb.

I can fly
But I want his wings
I can shine even in the darkness
But I crave the light that he brings
Revel in the songs that he sings
My angel Gabriel

I can love
But I need his heart
I am strong even on my own
But from him I never want to part
He's been there since the very start

My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel

Bless the day he came to be
Angel's wings carried him to me
Heavenly

I can fly
But I want his wings
I can shine even in the darkness
But I crave the light that he brings
Revel in the songs that he sings
My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel

It so fits with an idea I want to do of Peter being Claire Guardian Angel. I always thougtht Peter to be one even when the show first started. Thanks just PM me with clips and the song!

Because Peter smiled when he heard the word Cheerleader.
Because Claire got Jealious over Peter thinking Jackie was Special

Hope all is well my fellow CheerLeaders

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 11-23-2006 at 11:45 PM