View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 09:28 PM
Bob the Jeep
Part-Time Fan

Haha. I thought it was pretty hilarious when the demon-chick made some comment to Dean about him being a hottie and he gave her this look like, "SHUT THE F UP!" The more interviews I watch, the more he, as in Jensen Ackles, seems to be annoyed at the fact that poeple only seem to be watching since there are cute guys on the show. Well, I sure ain't. If Dean wasn't such a funny character, I'd stop watching in a sec.

Anyway. Rant over. I really like what they did with the demon-deal that John made. I like how there were reprecussions for making the deal with the demon--and I love how it's screwing with Dean's head. Very nice philosophical questions (granted, in a totally unrealistic reality, but still).

And the pepper thing! Pepper lining the doorway instead of the salt. That cracked me up! "I think you used the wrong shaker." Hahaha. Good stuff. And Dean accusing Sam of being jealous about not being a fugitive. Hehe.

Also, I was pleased to see the return of the Impala. Now that its back, all is well in the world again.

Roswell High |Seldomtold
Bob the Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote