View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 06:16 PM
palegreen
Master Fan

Such as?
I don't know, I haven't really thought about it that much. When I was a teenager, I remember thinking Drew Barrymore had a pretty badass name though. So if I'd had the power to change my name back then, it would've been something like that.

Do you have a religion?
Not really.

If so, what is it?
I was raised Pentecostal, but I haven't been to church in ages.

What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Try to go back to sleep. After that I throw on a pair of jeans, comb my hair, brush my teeth, and run the boys to work/school.

What's your favourite band, and artiste?
My favorite band is Garbage. My favorite artist is either Tori Amos or Elliott Smith.

What's your favourite song right now?
Either Pick of Destiny by Tenacious D or Marilyn Manson's cover of This is Halloween.

What's your favourite quote? (it can come from a TV show, a motto you live by - anything)
I honestly don't have a favorite quote. There are certain ones that I find useful, touching, or funny at certain times. My favorite song lyrics at the moment are:

I wish I was as big as you, you'd have to tell the truth
I'd be nothing you could hurt, nothing you could use

from the song Metal Heart by Garbage.

What the story behind your screenname?
It was the song I was listening to when I registered. Pale Green by Veruca Salt.

What is your favorite NP role?
Probably Sam from Garden State. Mathilda from The Professional and Marty from Beautiful Girls are big favorites too though.

What is your favorite NP movie?
The Professional

What are your hobbies?
A little bit of everything. Traveling, sports (hockey, soccer, volleyball, basketball), listening to music, going to concerts, going to the movies, watching my favorite tv shows, a lot of different "crafty" things (scrapbooks, cross stitching, quilting, etc.). Like I said, a little of everything.