View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 08:50 AM
GreysLover
Loyal Fan

Wow... that would be terrible if Burke killed George's dad. And yes, I do have to agree that the situation envolving Burke and Cristina is getting out of control. I seriously thought that, in the last episode, Cristina was going to tell on Burke. 'Cause she is a surgery hungry beast. It actually surprised me that she kept Burke's secret.
Duh this episode should be interesting! I am deff looking foward to the bath tub scene, and figuring out where they are during this scene. I can't wait for this!
And I am so happy to finally see Derek happy! Like Derek hasn't been happy since... like season 1 when him and Merideth were together, and when Addison wasn't at the hospital. He's so cute when he's happy! It's the Derek that we all know, and I am deff glad that he is back. For the time being I guess. And Merideth is looking happy in the promo as well! Dark and twisty Merideth is gone! For now at least.
I am also happy that Derek and Addison are trying to be friends. Like they have been really bitter toward each other for a really long time. Even though I love Derek he was like the main person being bitter to Addison. Like she had her moments too. But I'm happy to see them trying to work things out between each other... in a friend ship type of way.
And I wonder what will happen with the chief. He better not retire, but I wonder what would happen if he did.

Please Respond!
Meredith+DerekCallie+GeorgeChristina+BurkeAddison+Mark