View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Yellow Mustang Girl
Fan Forum Star

Hi guys

How is everyone this fine Saturday evening? Well, I hope

It's been a long Sat, but fun Sat .... judged a local Robotics competition early this morning, then went shopping with the family, visited my grandma, came to work to tackle some stuff that needed to be done. Now I'm posting on the super high speed internet before I go home

Well, I just voted for Jericho I just love that show It has 11 votes thus far, but only one show has more than that I think... maybe it has a shot at getting a board If you watch it, enjoy the show, and might like to post a board for it, I encourage you to go vote See my sig

And yes, this board has been slow lately Andie topped a thread about that, so maybe we can come up with some suggestions...

One suggestion I have is here on the OT Thread to start a question of the day or something.... like when someone posts for the day, they ask a question and others can respond to it just for fun.... and whoever can ask another question or add one to the question of the day.

Lately, we mostly talk about our weekend plans, ya know

So, I'll go ahead and ask a Random Question of the Day, and if you want to respond, please do.... and if you don't want to, then you don't have to

Random Question of the Day: If you could be an animal what would it be and why?

Carol