View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 04:29 PM
ROCKSTAR
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer
Rockstar - Where did you see pictures?
A spanish tv show named "Primer Impacto"

But there is a link to them now. Thanks TooTallVal for posting!

A GREAT article:

P.Diddy, Judd React to J.Lo Marriage

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Fans were amused and bemused when entertainer Jennifer Lopez married salsa singer Marc Anthony over the weekend, but the abrupt nuptials received a surprisingly positive reaction from the diva's exes.
In interviews with entertainment newsmagazine "Access Hollywood," hip-hop artist P.Diddy and dancer Cris Judd give their take on J.Lo's unexpected wedding.

"If she's in love with somebody and that makes her happy, I'm happy for her," says P.Diddy, adding, "That's my girl for life."

The rapper, who dated Lopez for two years, approves of her penchant for matrimony, explaining, "The one thing I love about Jennifer is she's doing it her way, the Frank Sinatra way. She's not playing by anybody else's rules, so she's doing what makes her happy and that's the beauty of it."

Judd, who shared a brief eight-month marriage to Lopez, was taken by surprise by the news.

"She did? You know what? I wish her and Marc the best and hey, if it's true to her heart then by all means," says Judd, adding, "Jen, Marc, I wish you the best, and happiness, definitely."

The "Access Hollywood" interviews will air on NBC Monday evening, June 7.

It's no secret that Anthony, 34, has been dating Lopez, 33, for some months now, after her long engagement to Ben Affleck broke off five months ago. Anthony just received his divorce from former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres on Tuesday, June 1 from the Dominican Republic.

This is the third marriage for Lopez, who was married first to waiter Ojani Noa in 1997 and then to Judd in 2001.

The newlyweds are reportedly are working together on the feature film about Puerto Rican singer Hector Lavoe, with Anthony to star and Lopez's Nuyorican banner producing.

Wow, she must really be something this guys stay in love with her after the relationship is over. Lucky Marc.