View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 07:45 AM
Mots15
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by withbatedbreath (View Post)
since we have nothing LL to discuss, is Rory-Luke close enough? I'm sure i'm reading too much into it, but the fact that she went into the diner last night... could that be a setup for later? Like maybe she's in the diner when she gets the call that Grandpa's in the hospital, and he takes her?
I wish Luke and Rory would have had a real conversation last night, but whatever.

But if Rory is going to continue to go into the diner, I'd like a scene where she is obsessing over her missed calls, texts, etc. from Logan. She's complaining about Bobby, the pretty colleague. She's complaining about how she isn't sure she's right for Logan - that's he's in a different world than her. And she's complaining vocally to Lane, but Luke overhears. And Rory, knowing that Luke is listening, says something like "but you have to fight for the one you love right? Metaphorically speaking, of course." It starts to snow and then Luke suddenly has to run an errand or whatever.