View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Shanti70
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Peter/Simone... the scene in the appartment lobby was really nice... it was visually pleasing... but I really don't feel the connection between them... I would enjoy it more I think had there been more development... and more growth in their friendship, but I really liked how she wanted to be there for him in the end... although, I wonder if it isn't more for her sake than his own... like she's maybe using him as a rebound-thing... to forget Isaac... But their scene in the rain under that red umbrella was really romantic and sweet, though. I felt awful for Isaac however, who "saw" the scene take place... I wonder if he knew before, I mean if he had painted that scene before he broke up with her, though... hmm...
I agree, darcy. I just don't feel any chemistry and I blame it on not having a back story or a build up. Since this show doesn't seem to be into showing flashbacks, I don't think we're going to be getting any backstory. I also think that Milo just looks so much younger than Tawny.
Shanti70 is offline   Reply With Quote