View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Riska
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJSW (View Post)
Riska, there's no problem
. However, in one day, you have made Em and Rich into *******s and have completely devalued Luke as well as his daughter. Sorry if this rubs me the wrong way. Yep, it's silly, but I am silly. At least I can be honest about it. .
I did not turn Emily and Richard into whatever all your *** might be standing for. I just don't forget about their way to live and think, just because I ship any couple and would love to see them loving some guy, whoever it might be.

But yes, I don't like the April sl. Probably because I don't like this precocious character and the actress, as well as I don't think that SP is a great actor. Whatever, I simply don't enjoy watching those parts of the show and I don't think there's a deeper meaning in this plot aka another meaning than breaking up Lorelai and Luke. It simply bores me.

But no one watches every part of a/the show with the same level of attention, everyone has characters he prefers to watch and he watches those scenes with more attention than any other scenes. For whatever reason.