View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 01:29 AM
Maresa
Master Fan

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TEH PRIZONUR OF AZKABAN IZ TEH PRECIOUS!!!!!11111111 SIRIUS IZ TEH SEX!!!!!!!!1111111111 SO IZ SNAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Initial Reaction

In no particular order:

-THEY SHOWED A PICTURE OF ALL THE WEASLEYS!!!! THAT MEANS THAT BILL WAS IN THERE!!!!! EEEEEEEE!!! MUST...GET...SCREENCAP...

-David Thewlis...Eh. Okay. He was an okay Remus. I thought he was much too stern, though.

-Sidekickerliciousness!

-Tom Felton got HOT! I haven't laughed that much at Draco, though, ever.

-I <3ed Stan! He was hi-larious.

-WHAT THE HELL IS THE RAUSTAFARIAN SHRUNKEN HEAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

-Teh Precious, Snape was in it a LOT. Me likey. ESPECIALLY the scene when he finds Harry in the hall. I was cracking up for no apparent reason.

-Did anybody else get Remus/Harry vibes? I mean, they were like...WOW. I don't even ship slash, but...that was a definite vibe. Of course, it could have been more like uncle-nephew.

-I <3 SIRIUS!!!

-I actually SCREAMED when they showed the dementor's mouth.

-MARGE!! BUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAA!!!!

-Buckbeak was awesome.

-Boggart!Snape!!! PRICELESS!!!

-NEVILLE!! <3<3<3

-The twins suddenly grew out of their awkward gay-ugliness and are officially hot again.

-QUIDDITCH?! WITHOUT OLIVER WOOD?! *screams*

-Peter was VERY cool.

-TRELAWNEY!!! OMBOB, Emma Thompson is friggin HILARIOUS!!!

-Actually, that MOVIE was friggin hilarious...

-Firebolt at the end? *tear*

-Why a new fat lady? Funny, though.

-Umm...Flitwick looked TOTALLY weird and different...

-THEY LEFT OUT THE ENTIRE CHAPTER OF SNAPE'S GRUDGE! *pout*

And the two things that meant the most to me:

2. DUMBLYDORE LIVES!!!!!!! Michael Gambon WAS Dumbledore. Perfect. Not a one complaint from me. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

1. SNAPE AND HERMIONE GRAB EACH OTHER AND HOLD EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

YES, PRECIOUS!!!!! ALFONSO GOT THE VIBES!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*ahem*

*calms down*

HI! It was absolutely TEH SHIZNIT!!!

ALL MUST SEE IT!!!!

NOW! GO!! I MEAN IT!!