View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Robotica
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrith (View Post)
George bonds with like every character on the show!
Oh I know...it's because he's just that likable...

Quote:
i love his realtionship with everyone like Bailey, Burke, Izzie, Alex, Meredith, Christina pretty much everyone and now Derek its great to see them interact. Together they are McBambi! lol
I all of his relationships with the characters as well...they're all so special in their own ways... And ...McBambi...I like that... Think it might actually work as name to describe us fans who support their friendship as well... Will wait to see what a few more people think though before I add it to the thread title...

Quote:
I think this thread needs a banner
I agree...

Quote:
Well A lot of that is bourne out of a deep, deep, disatisfaction I had with both of them throughout last season, so maybe let's not rush to decide that I'm right on any of this.
Fair enough...though you have to give me some credit for giving your thoughts credence...particularly with how much I actually George...

Quote:
But I do believe both of them have a tendency to be way too precious about their own emotions. They know they're good guys and that knowledge seems to stop them from actually being good guys, every now and then anyway, because they don't want to come out and do or say something that may somehow be the wrong thing to do... I find it frustrating.
This much is certainly true...and hell, when you really look at it written down like that, it looks just as awkward in the explanation, as it can actually be to 'see' it firsthand sometimes, so go figure...