View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 06:36 AM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica (View Post)
Hmmm...interesting way of looking at things, and rather insightful, I have to say. I think for the most part you've gotten to the heart of the matter with the both of them...especially with their shared dilemma when it comes to the whole love thing... Maybe Derek's advice to George will help make a difference for him, since it's a lesson that came a little on the late side where Derek himself is concerned...at least imo...
Well A lot of that is bourne out of a deep, deep, disatisfaction I had with both of them throughout last season, so maybe let's not rush to decide that I'm right on any of this.

But I do believe both of them have a tendency to be way too precious about their own emotions. They know they're good guys and that knowledge seems to stop them from actually being good guys, every now and then anyway, because they don't want to come out and do or say something that may somehow be the wrong thing to do... I find it frustrating.

This is a new season, though, and so there is hope.

McBambi... I love it!