View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 08:25 PM
Robotica
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykerr (View Post)
They can both be very childish and very sorta snippy, for a lack of better word. So this promises to be a volatile relationship.

But, once the walls fall away, and they get right down to it, you can tell they're very similar in a lot of ways. Both unable to tell the person they really belong with (regardless of whether people are fans of Callie—and I am—or think she's the one for George, you gotta admit Meredith isn't the one right for him) that they love her (until now anyway, for Derek) because of some sort of phantom emotion they have for the person they think they belong with... How interesting.
Hmmm...interesting way of looking at things, and rather insightful, I have to say. I think for the most part you've gotten to the heart of the matter with the both of them...especially with their shared dilemma when it comes to the whole love thing... Maybe Derek's advice to George will help make a difference for him, since it's a lesson that came a little on the late side where Derek himself is concerned...at least imo...