View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004, 07:36 AM
briansluv
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
this episode was all about the tear-jerking. AGAIN.

oh Brian. the scene in the loft with him and Justin, being adorably domestic just... i squeed. a lot. so so cute. Justin's head in Brian's lap! and not in an "oral gratification" way! aww! then Brian's poor hurt weewee made me sad.

Brian's office is just orgasm-inspiring. maybe i watch too much HGTV, but DAMN. it's like, if sex was a room, that's what it would look like. **licks office**

Debbie... i wanted to cry through all her scenes. the frantic Christmas-in-February party for Vic. and the angel breaking. just.. god. poor Deb.

Ben looked especially yummy this evening. i don't know. there was something about the hair.

the Ted/Blake and Ted/Emmett things... this had better not be the last we see of Blake, dammit! i didn't wait this long, and live through this many of Kelly's delusions, just to watch Blake walk away now! no, he shouldn't have slept with Ted, 'cause of the counselor status, but he should have thought of that before now! and not given us hope! also, i'm glad Em has let go of the anger. **pets Emmett**
What she said.

I liked this episode a lot... next week looks... arrrrgh, I wish I was spoiled sometimes... why did I try not to be again?? AND I won't even be able to watch it until I come back the Wednesday after it aires... Yikes. I need a hug.

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
briansluv is offline   Reply With Quote