View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 08:45 PM
~ Liz ~
Absolute Fan

I've been in a bit of a bad mood tonight (blames LJ), so it's probably affected my viewing. Anyhoo ...

- No comment on Brian and his Bad News. I've seen it. Sue me. I downloaded some clips a while back.
- Hunter's in grade 10? That only makes him, what? 15? 16? Guess I forgot. Makes sense now with the whole "he's a brat" thing.
- I know I should be finding Vic's funeral sad because I love me some Vic, but I'm not.
- Deb's very convincing with the grief. Maybe Brian too. Mikey sounds like he needs a cough drop.
- Who's the dude next to Justin?
- Nice touch with the families walking together: Deb/Mikey, Emm with Ted just behind because they're still separated, Mel/Linds, Ben/Hunter, Brian/Justin/Jenn.
- I love Rodney. Can he stay?
- Everyone eats Thai food in fanfic. About time it made its way onto the show.
- Ted, as much as I hate to say it, I don't think Blake's into it.
- Hunter's obviously freaked and acting out. I've really warmed up to the kid this season.
- My god, Michael, learn how to hold a joint.
- Yeeeeeah. B/J's all about sex, right? Pshaw. That's why there's only been one real sex scene between them all season. I really prefer scenes like this when they're just making out and being all intimate and couple-y.
- Ooops. Got a little close to the ball there Justin.
- Emmett, just let her have Christmas if it makes her feel better. Deb's a little weird sometimes. You should know that by now.
- Ted's kinda creepy when he's in sex mode. He's freaking me out. No wonder Blake's not in the mood.
- (I saw Dean pubes!)
- Blake forgot his shirt.
- Should it be so hard to find the reindeer? Christmas was only two months ago, apparently. Didn't Deb have them out then?
- Gus! They finally remembered that Brian's his father. Not that other guy they stuck him with in the promo pics for some whacked out reason.
- Did Ben and Michael buy Brian's old kitchen table?
- As usual Mikey speaks first, thinks later. Selfish much? I know it sucks that Vic died, but Hunter's obviously having a hard time of it. Lay off and try to help him. Good for Ben for seeing it.
- Give me a break, Ted. Blake rebuffs you and go looking for drugs? Real serious about your recovery, aren't you?
- Emmett and Justin need more scenes together. Bad advice, Emm, but love your shirt.
- Brian totally wanted in on that foursome. Couldn't he have just stayed and watched? Heh.
- Twenty bucks Justin sent the tricks away.
- I know that park!
- Hee. Emm's so funny. "Cheerio!" Make up already you two! Yay, they did! I think.
- Brian to Mikey: "It could be you." Here's hoping. (I kid! I kid!)
- Good grief, Michael, hands where I can see them. Go drool on your own boyfriend. Remember him? You were worried about him dying a minute ago. Sure got over that quick enough. I might have felt for him before he started pawing Brian. And they say he's over him. Ha! He's not interested, Mikey, and neither am I, so go away.
- Awww, Ted and Blake. Now there's a far more interesting dynamic and a much more satisfying scene.
- I love that Cynthia's not afraid to bitch at the boss.
- "Ball and chain." And he says they're not married?
- He's sowwy for yelling, Justin. Brian Kinney does apologize. Just tell him, Brian! God. These frigging people and their lack of communication.
- Chanda Leer! This show needs more drag queens.
- I hate egg nog three.
- Knew the angel was gonna fall. Deb just can't catch a break.
- Brian shouldn't be alone. Justin, Michael, and Lindsay should be there. The stubborn git.

Good ep. I'll have to watch it again when I'm happy, high, or both.

Last edited by ~ Liz ~; 05-31-2004 at 09:06 PM
~ Liz ~ is offline   Reply With Quote