View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 11:34 PM
Lexie
Passionate Fan

I absolutely loved this episode. It felt longer than normal too, which was nice.

- Vic's funeral was pretty well done - I'm not surprised Deb didn't speak. I kinda wish Brian had. I got a little teary-eyed, which is good. I felt guilty about being stoned during 406 and not feeling ANYTHING when Vic died.

- Mel/Linds - I feel bad because they kinda bore me, but I liked their involvement. It was nice to see Gus/Brian/Linds together...we definitely need more Brian/Gus time. So cute that they were sitting together and when Brian said, "boop!" and took off Gus' hat.

- Ted/Emmett/Blake - I know they're not all related, but I'm glad Ted's realized that he needs some time for himself. Maybe he'll be able to focus on becoming friends with Emmett - it seems like they're already on their way, huh? I thought for sure Emmett was going to find the Crystal in the couch somehow. Glad he didn't, and I really liked the scene where Ted dumps it out as the snow started falling.

- Ben/Michael/Hunter - The scene where Ben/Michael walk in and find Hunter smoking pot cracked me up. I'm glad Ben helped Michael wake up to the fact that Hunter's freaking out about the HIV thing. It doesn't really seem like Ben/Michael have been in-sync this season though, hope this tension goes away. Kinda seems like it might come to the surface next week though.

- Brian/Michael - Cute scene, though Brian seemed so disengaged. I'm sure it's because he was lost in his own thoughts. I thought he might tell Michael about the possible cancer.

- Brian/Justin - Um, I adored all their scenes. Poor Justin! Freakin' out, trying to figure out what's up. Too weird to see Brian turning down sex from anyone, let alone Justin. Cute throwbacks to past eps (218 floor picnic, 216 tricks to make the other feel better). The end scene was just so intense. I couldn't believe it when Brian came back after yelling at Justin. You could tell he really felt bad and regretted what he had said. Justin's reaction was just priceless - the stunned look on his face, then agreement. The "I love you" was just so amazing - you could tell it really impacted Brian.

- Next week looks realllllly really intense. Can't wait!