View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Sway4829
Loyal Fan

What an up and down episode. One minute I'm crying and the next I'm grinning from ear to ear.

I found a lot of the scenes in this episode hard to watch. The Ted/Blake scenes, Brian talking about death constantly, Brian blowing up at Justin, Deb and her rush to have a perfect party for Vic, Hunter dealing with the whole Vic situation, and the angel breaking was the icing on the cake. I litterally couldn't watch some of these scenes, I had to peak through my fingers because watching them just made me uncomfortable and the ones I did watch had me in tears. What can I say Queer as Folk (well QAF and Oz) are always good at making me an emotional wreck.

On the other hand I was delighted to see Emmett and Ted friendly again, the return of Chanda Leer, watching Brian and Gus interact, Ted not falling back into his addiction, and Brian going ahead with the surgery.

I would definately say this is my favorite episode thus far this season. After watching the previews for next week I can say I don't think I like where things are heading.

I guess I'm torn like most of you, I'm excited about all the new episodes, but at this rate the seasons gonna be over in no time and then another 9 month wait.
Sway4829 is offline   Reply With Quote