View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 11:56 AM
*Krissy*
Total Fan

Quote:
I missed it. Anyone know when it'll repeat?
I think it repeats on Friday and Sunday nights.

Quote:
i have a sort of love/hate relationship with Matt. there's just something about him that isn't right but other times i just wanna squeeze him and tell him it's all going to be ok. um, yea....that sounded a little weird

That's kind of how I feel about him. Sometimes I really like him and feel bad for him and sometimes I want to beat him over the head with something.
I hate how he always has to fight with his parents. Nothing they ever do is good enough and whatever he wants to do, he think he should be able to do. It seems like he has a real problem with authority. I guess that's what being a teenager's all about though, huh?

Quote:
And it's times like these when Julia gets on my damn nerves. I have a love/hate relationship with her. Sometimes her character is so weak, then she tries to pull the strong woman, righteous card and I'm like, "woman pa-lease." One minute, she's telling Sean he was too hard on Annie, and the next she's pulling the same stuff with Annie. She bugs ... sometimes.
Julia is weak and I don't think she ever pulls off the strong woman. She comes off as annoying more than anything.

I didn't care too much for this ep. It was a little boring. I loved seeing Kimber again though. I hope her relationship with Matt never turns into anything more than it is right now.
This scientology thing is just weird. I don't know much about it either but unfortunately when I think of scientolgy, I think of the freak show that is Tom Cruise.
I don't know what's up with the new boss and her little friend, but I'm really curious to find out what they're up to.

Icon by Elya