View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 10:54 AM
Jacob1983
Banned

Christian's therapist has really messed him up in the head. He can't get over the theory that he may be gay and in love with Sean. This episode was freaky. That old man who wanted his gay man hooker to look like him was a little sick. Christian shouldn't have taken the young gay man to the strip club. That was just a disaster waiting to happen and he wound up ruining the guy's life.
I think it's really funny that Brooke Shields was in the season premiere as a therapist and then in this episode Matt is brainwashed by Kimber to look into the church of scientology. Scientology is a fad in my opinon. A lot of celebrities are just doing it to look cool and it's the "in thing" to do right now. And regular people are doing it for the same reasons. When a guy like Tom Cruise is the spokesman for the religion, you can sort of tell that the religion probably isn't that serious and credible.
I thought Sean and Julia's daughter mocking the new baby's deformity was very wrong and strange.
And the grossest thing in the episode is when that old lady kissed Sanaa Lathan. Yuck!