View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 07:46 AM
Cha Cha
New Fan

More thoughts in response to the moderator's comments. In my haste and excitement about joining the site today, I posted prematurely. I wonder if there's a medical term for that yet? Premature postation? Any who ....

I really like Kimber, but she was a little weird in last night's show. Kind of disappointing because I detect signs of "poking fun" yet once again at scientology. Perpetuating a stereotype? Maybe it's just my own prejudice, but I wish they would have introduced the subject better than the freaky "ometer" machine.

Pre-bathroom scene: I was thinking Christian was getting his "fantasy freak on" watching the blonde dude and Blu Mondae during the lap dance scene. Obviously not. I wish he WOULD have taken the guy up on his offer. But it's probably too soon, too fast in the season to go there. But me thinks Christian's demons will eventually catch up to him this season.

And poor little Annie! Why are they doggin' her so much! She's a KID for goodness sake. Can you explore the issue a little more with her! Can you ask WHY she's doing that with the dolls or herself? Seems to me that she's trying to connect to her baby brother, to feel what he will feel. Ugh. ... And it's times like these when Julia gets on my damn nerves. I have a love/hate relationship with her. Sometimes her character is so weak, then she tries to pull the strong woman, righteous card and I'm like, "woman pa-lease." One minute, she's telling Sean he was too hard on Annie, and the next she's pulling the same stuff with Annie. She bugs ... sometimes.

And the new management!?! LOVE me some Sanaa Lathan! So glad she is on the show! But (da da DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) what's her big secret? Whattup with getting felt up by the older hot lady?! And Liz being fired! S & C won't stand for that ... or do they have a choice? How will the boy wonders get outta this one!? .... they always do!

Can't wait for next week's ride!