View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Subject
Banned

Matt's decent into the world of Sciencetology. I knew it was going to be something but I thought it was more like an unknown cult. Sciencetology however, is one of the less mainstream but well known religion. Especially with the recent news bits over Tom Cruise. I didn't expect them to go this route. I'm not sure how this will take the show but as someone who knows little about the religion. I look forward to learning more.

I was glad to see that Kimber's role with Matt (at least so far) hasn't been of a sexual nature. It seemed more like doctor patient or mother/son than romantic at this time. Maybe it never will get that far.

You would think that with all of the recent changes Kimber has gone through and "finding" herself she would learn not to blame Christian for all of her problems. I guess very little progress has been made on that subject. It's obvious that he still cares deeply for her. However, nothing will come in the way of his son. Christian is starting to really show his father personality.

I expected that when the boy went into the bathroom that he was going to undress and offer Christian some other form of payment. For a moment I did think that Christian was going to take it. However, my gut told me that he would hit the boy and tell him to leave. I'm glad that is what happened.

Poor little Annie. She was trying so hard to understand what her unborn brother is going to go threw and understand how to care for him with the dolls. Both Sean and Julia had reactions that I would expect. So blind that they only see her as trying to make fun. When she is really trying to connect. Bless her.

Well, the new management is really turning heads. It's only the second episode of the season and all ready our boys could be replaced. They have to walk a very thin line here. I can't believe the previews. Liz fired!? It reminds me so much of when Sean and Christian fired Grace for suggesting that Sean was having an affair with Megan.

Who is that older women? What game is she playing? I think she will have something to do with the organ stealers that were talked about in the previews. One thing for sure, whenever there is a shady character on the show..things will not be going well anytime soon.