View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Subject
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial (View Post)
But then why would the show even raise the issue, if it's just brotherly love? I mean I've always seen it as more subtext, and the show would never go there. But then Christian immediately took his therapists words as implying he felt sexual attraction for Sean, when she never actually said this.
Why raise the issue? To toy with our minds. They are the masters and we the puppets dancing on the strings. Numfar..do the dance of shame!

Bottom line is we have always known since the first episode that these two men loved each other. What kind of love is only being brought into question now because Christian is searching for reason with his life.

On the other hand..remember when Sean used to listen to Christian having sex in college? While I believe it was because Sean was such a loser he couldn't get a date then. It gives you slash fans something to think about.

The other night I was rewatching that episode, with the operation of the joined twins. When they are sitting down eating..Sean and Christian notice a trio of students that reminds me of their time at college. The girl comes up and goes straight for Christian. She is obviously meant to be Julia who dated Christian first. The boy who is representing Sean in the past..tries to introduce himself to her but she ignores him. Like he isn't even there.

I just never really noticed that scene before. It was a great scene.