View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 01:50 PM
Nate the Lizaphile
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovetheshins
Did they mention on the S1 DVD's at all that Liza was originally slated to play Rory? I can't seem to remember, in my current state of fatigued delerium. Keep those fingers crossed, really, and I'll be crossing mine as well.

Just curious, Nate, was your love for Liza love at first sight or with time, and were you a fan of Liza's before or after GG began?
She did mention it in her part of the Welcome to GG featurette. Another thing I've never really latched on until now since Paris never does it is her very cute laugh, it's more of a nervous guffah really. Very sexy .

As for when I started liking Liza/Paris, the turning point was definitely the first time I saw Concert Interruptus when Paris had her first chink in the armor. Before that it really wasn't love, but respect for the character because Liza played Paris in a much different way than any other 'bully' character before. After CI though, I was hooked and of course in love.

Since I wasn't able to really organize the Liza project this year (darn!), I'm going to send her a birthday card like usual, this year though I'm going to send it to the theater in Souderton and hope they give it to her when she comes in late June because I have a feeling it probably reached her last year in LA about two months too late because of the hiatus.
| My Fic | Longing... FF.net Realm of the Shadow | Other FF.net Stories