View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 12:48 AM
emjay
Ultimate Fan

How do you feel about Friends now, two years on?
It's still my favourite show ever (sharing that spot with Simpsons on and off, more often than not, knocking the other one off ) I do kinda feel that it's not still on and I remember how sad I was when it ended but thankfully, I don't have a chance to miss it, what with Arena, my tapes and my DVDs

Is there anything you hated passionately on first viewing, that you don’t think is half-bad now?
Hell, no. Loved it all. Although I wasn't the Joey/Rachel relationship's biggest fan (them dating, that is).

Is there anything you adored obsessively, that you now wonder what the big deal was?
Nope, still love it all.

Is there anything that stood out on second or third or three-hundred-and-forty-eighth viewing that you didn’t notice?
Seeing as I was 13 when I first began watching the show (it came to Oz a couple years late! Though that was kinda cool because it was on twice a week for a while to catch up!), like Nora said, I got a lot more of the jokes next time around

My favourite character was Chandler, from beginning to end, idiotic moments and all, and I loved him and Monica getting together.

~ "Gas, gas, honk. Gas, gas, honk. Honk, honk, punch. Gas, gas, gas." ~

Last edited by emjay; 09-04-2006 at 12:53 AM
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote