View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004, 10:59 PM
LadyOfLorien
Extreme Fan

Taped & watched the Today show...very nice...I agree he was really cute before eating the goodies...and he was very cute in the interview....I liked his reaction to that girl Kim's question...

TRL I did not see I don't have cable or dish or anything so I don't get MTV...my friend Tom always tapes that kinda stuff for mr though...so I just figured he would again...but his VCR broke....and I called all my other friends w/ cable...but no one was home...and I couldn't stay at anyone's house to watch, because I had to work.... I am so bummed...TRL appearances are always funny and /or cute.... Did anyone tape it? and would you be willing to send it to me (if you're in US or Canada only though) ????

If not, or in the meantime, pics and or transcripts, or quicktime video...anyone know of any??? the pics above aren't showing up for me Also was the Dateline worthwhile?...I forgot to tape that....if anyone has that on tape please let me know too... Thanks.....

There's a free poster in it for anyone who can help me out...I have an extra of the U.S. official one.... (The trio's faces close up..tag..."Something Wicked This way Comes") Its movie theater size...double sided...I got about 4 from work...so between myself and my friends...I still have one to spare...and would be happy to reward a "helper" in these tapes with it

ETA- I mean the poster in addition to paying for the cost of tape shipping etc...just as a Thank You...realized without saying that it made me sound like a bit of a cheap bitch.... sorry....

Last edited by LadyOfLorien; 05-25-2004 at 03:17 AM