View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 09:31 AM
guiltypleasure1
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Those were all very annoying but, funnily enough, the one that pissed me to no end was the juju bit. "Here, now that we're bestest of best friends, have a cup of cocoa. It's this thing Derek and I (not YOU) had back in New York (You know, where you weren't. and now that we're the bestest f all best friends in the whole wide world, you should really roll around in the fact that we're all such good friends because you're trying to put a good spin on a bad situation by being friends with my husband who, again, chose me, not you. So, here. Drink juju."

Oh, right, the juju. Yeah, I hated that, too. Trying to appear to be 'making nice' by shoving her into some tradition of Addison and Derek's from before. MAJOR kudos to Meredith for throwing it out.

I also LOVED her line after it, "I got hot-chocolated. The She-Shepard hot-chocolated me." OT, but that started my tradition of referring to the married history teachers, Mr. and Mrs. Shuda, who everyone has one after the other at my school and generally hates them, as the She-Shude and the He-Shuda. At first I just got weird looks, but it's now caught on.