View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004, 08:36 AM
Phee
Ultimate Fan

Sounds like it's all happening for Cosima! Having someone like Diane Warren come to you and say she wants to write your album, that's huge!

I don't think Guy sounded too bad tonight. Not one of his best perfs, he sounded off a couple times, but all in all I thought he did a pretty good job. I've gotta say I wasn't too surprised that he sang a different arrangement of the song. As I said to hubby: "That's our Guy, he just can't leave a song alone, he's always gotta change it up somehow."

I don't reckon it's a foregone conclusion that Fanty will win. She's definitely got a record deal whether she wins or loses, so more people may get behind Diana and vote for her to win instead.

Thought Diana was kinda blah til the last song. She seemed sorta all over the place during the first number IMO.

I think Jasmine knew she was gonna be going. I still like her more than I like Diana, but even I have to admit that Diana's technically more consistent than Jas is.

Funky Fanty rocks my world. I just love that she gets out there and has a ball (one of the reasons I liked George too) and she never gets a note wrong. She's just too cool.

Was Simon asleep during Tamyra's second perf? I wasn't watching that closely, but hubby reckons he saw a couple shots of Simon where he had his head on the desk like he'd fallen asleep.