View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 06:02 AM
Pixie Queen
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam
I missed Edge on Cold Pizza yesterday. It is interesting Edge said that winning the WWE Championship twice was more exciting for him than winning it the first time. Thank-you for posting that Pat.

Edge is the WWE Champion, but as he said on RAW yesterday Edge is the forgotten man, although not by me & probably not by any of his fans. He has though been underused on RAW lately. I am a big fan of Edge being the WWE Champion, but he needs time to shine on RAW as WWE Champion & that has not happened very much at all since he defeated Rob Van Dam for the WWE Title on July 3rd. If he continues to be underused on RAW, then a move to SmackDown could likely give Edge a big boost & more time to shine.
ITA, as he said he's the forgotten man in the company it seems, though I wish that he would get more of a bigger boost sure being a heel is giving him something but like you mentioned he's becoming underused, IMO I don't like it as I think he's paid his 'dues' in the business and I've been a fan of his from the beginning, and while I'm happy he's champ, I'm not liking the underused-ness. IMO, his fued with Cena is a bit, well overdone.

Psst if you need the Vid of him on CP, PM me, I can get it to you ASAP

Last edited by Pixie Queen; 08-02-2006 at 06:15 AM