View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 10:40 AM
chasin' the wind
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofTKCKRM
Sure, umm, what exactly would you like me to PM you about?

The truth...there's a lot of stuff I can tell you about, but at the same time, there's a lot that I will keep hidden until I trust you enough. So, don't be offended if you feel as if I'm not telling you my whole life story.

I mean, only a very short list of people on here know really personal things about me. A few post on the JOA board, one posts on the GA board & the last one posts mostly on the Katie Heigl board.

Thank you for saying that I seem like such a nice person. The reason why I don't let people really get to know me, is because I'm afraid of them judging me.

All the same, just let me know what you would like me to PM you about, & I'll try my best to answer you.

Maria
Just PM me with anything general about you. The things you feel comfortable with sharing. Don't worry... I know a lot of shy people, so don't feel bad about being protective of yourself. Um... why is Luke/Grace your favorite ship/characters? Why is Gone with the Wind your favorite movie. I haven't seen it yet. Surprisingly. I'm a big movie person. And I've seen a lot of the classics.

Rebecca