View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 06:54 AM
Eliii
Elite Fan

Love the avie, Jen. Best Alias wig in history. Hee.

Quote:
Originally posted by jenindi
what is a spinning class? i've always wanted to know
Basically bicycles. It's those bikes that don't move, you know? And there's music and switch in tempo. And you also twist that little thingy to create downhill or uphill. It's horrible.

Sam's whole family is a trip. Ohh, I forgot to say in my other post. Of course I remember Louise. Thanks to her I didn't have to help getting the bed ready, lmao. We had fun and it was nice to have a smoking buddy.

Extensions are good, hee. I'm glad you find it more interesting now. Once we understand things, it's amazing how much more fun and interesting they become.

Funny with The Day After Tomorrow. When we saw Troy, there was a preview for that movie and we said it looked exactly like those Deep Impact and God knows what the others were called kind of movie. Heh. I'm sure I'll watch it at some point, though.

Okay, so am I the one who has to start the new thread. Bijal, that other title you wanted to use in this thread? Can we use that one now?? I'll just start a thread and then we'll put title in later.

New Thread