View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 05:09 AM
jenindi
Dedicated Fan

Yoggalates are real! They have them at my gym! we should try it one day!! hehe You know what i've always wondered? (while on the topic of gym classes) what is a spinning class? i've always wanted to know

hehe samii's dad...i remeber the first time i spoke to him on the phone and he thought i was your sister (your somewhat scary sister after you told me those stories, although u are kinda scary too now *runs and hides from Rebel Sam* j/k) anyway, i couldn't stop laughing for ages after. Though now i don't really know why coz it's really not that funny. BUT IT WAS AT THE TIME!

Luke is becoming such a hottie! just wait till ep 24 he is all kinds of fine!

I'm getting ep 13 tomorrow!!!!! i think i need an O.C. dance coz i feel like dancing everytime i get an ep! ahaha

Eli it's not just you - i'm actually finding my essay topic very interesting, now that i understand it! Ooh and our lecturer gave us all an extension! so yay! now i can watch alias tonight instead of just taping it!!!!

Hey katie! i'm jen btw can't remeber if i introduced myself to ya? anyway i totally see the hotness of jake gyllenhaal, and those eyes!*sigh*

i really wanna see the day after tomorrow! i reckon it looks cool and different to other 'end-of-the-world' movies (ie the core, deep impact, armageddon, argh there are SO many) but yeah this one looks like it could be better.