View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 03:27 AM
Eliii
Elite Fan

New obsession again, Katie? He's cute. But I don't know anything about him and I haven't seen any of his movies. Not that I know of, at least. I've heard the name, though.

Aw, yes, Pea, dad helped you with the quiz. That was so funny. You sent me the questions and he answered them.

Yay for great pressies.

Dude, you better find a way to show us this kit. Cause I totally want to see all the stuff in it.

And yes, tell Erin that.

Yay for having turned in the bar application. Also yay for May 17th in Mass. Glad y'all had fun at the marriage thing.

Thanks for the SS links. I'm already reading Santuary, btw. It's well written. I read everything worth reading at sd-1.net, remember. Thanks for the others, though. I'm gonna have so much fun checking them out. I should be studying, but that'll have to wait til I've at least read some of them. Cause this dish just can't wait. Whee!

Aw, that's so sad that M is leaving already. I hate goodbyes.

About the daddys. That is, Sam's daddy. I remember you tried to scare us to death, saying he said all kinds of things. I don't know about the others, but I can't say I was terrified before we were gonna meet him. More like curious. Your dad is adorable, though. I totally fell for him and I absolutely dig his kind of humor. Right up my own alley.

Fine, you don't have to watch Troy, but then I suggest you stop saying he doesn't look 15 in it.

Last edited by Eliii; 05-18-2004 at 03:43 AM