View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 08:26 PM
yoshhh
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii

So Pea, why this obsession with your friends's fathers? I'm never letting you meet mine, seeing as you're all into him already. Even though you've never even met him.

Oi. Let's not forget how he helped me with my computer quiz. Awwww. How cool was that? I've met Bijal's dad so I can be obsessed. Right? Although that just makes it creepier...
Dude, Sam's dad rocks too. Remember how he scared the ***** out of Li? That was hilarious!

My mum got me eyecream. My brother got me earrings. I think my mum gave him the money to go buy them which is unfair because I bought his with my own money. Hmph. My friend got me a doll. It's not a silly doll, but a really cool plushy doll. I wanted it for ages, but never got around to buying it. So happy when I got it. She also made the box herself. Because my b'day is on Monday, I didn't get to see my friends. *bawl* We are going out Saturday night though.

In the Colleen McCullough book, Archilles and his pal get really intimate. They sleep together. Heee. It really is an interesting book.