View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:56 AM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

My problem has always been that with an older house it lacks the kind of storage that is built into homes today. I've considered knocking down walls and turning the four bedrooms I have into three upstairs just to give more breathing room. It's a classic colonial house so smaller bedrooms. But everyone tells me don't cut down the number of bedrooms, you'll lose resale value.

If I eliminated a bedroom I could do walk in closets, a larger master and it would be more suitable for me. But then I start to weight the idea of doing all that work and not actually gaining extra square footage and consider just adding on over the attached garage which right now has nothing over it. Anyway, this is what I dream because it all sounds like too much work and money. Just a life disruptor to have work done on the house. I had the kitchen redone 10 years ago and I already want to paint the cabinets and go a different direction.

There is an office building I pass on my way home that has had pansies planted for legitimately a month and a half. And they've survived! They're going strong. I know they're out because the greenhouse I go to had some outside so I need to get over there this weekend maybe.

My cousin's daughter turned one this past week so I go to her birthday party on Saturday, it's just a hike to get there because they're down in Ohio. And then Easter, I'm not sure, because all the family will be together on Saturday we're kind of looking at that as our celebration. So Sunday might just be a day at home doing whatever.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote