View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 01:52 PM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for introducing yourself here, Janine!

I'm Liv. As you know. And I've been a Tom fan since 2009 when I first watched Smallville. So I came into the show pretty late in the game but as they say, better late than never. This was the first board I posted on when I joined and I've been a mod since 2012.

Absolutely, I was happy too! He did take a long well earned break after Smallville, which was so good for him, but during those quiet times this board struggled and there were less fans here to keep it going. So we were delighted to see him come back periodically during 2013-2016 with Parkland, Draft Day and The Choice. His return to TV on S3 of Lucifer was huge and it basically saved this board from fading into obscurity itself. We most likely would have struggled to keep this board open if there was little new to talk about for the majority of the time. And now there's so much going on it's hard to keep up lol.