View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 07:01 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPerfectionist (View Post)

yeah we do have an early Easter. 4 days off! hell yeah!

i'll be going to NYC a few days in April. i'm planning here and there in between all the crazy life and work stuff. trying to find accommodation with reasonable pricing.

Yep. I'm not a fan of Easter in March, but I'm glad you have four days off.

Okay, have fun in NYC, Tracy! I hope you can find a place with a reasonable price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Easter! Can’t wait.

NYC can be tricky. Most important is to be safe.

Ah, the old trivia game. Might be hard to find participants these days. Plus it does take longer than 10 mins in earnest, reading and discussing everything, coming up with questions. Can you guarantee the swiftness?
Also, I’m doing nothing with Harry Potter given how hateful the author is. Can you take the universe off the list?

Yep, I love Easter as well. Easter and St. Patrick's Day, because they're the harbingers of spring. I don't like Easter being in March, though, but I just hope it'll be warm.

I've never been to NYC.

Yep. Well, Dave is organizing it, and like he said, it only takes 5-7 minutes to play. Each person just chooses five characters from popular culture, and then you ask each of the other players two trivia questions about any two of the characters that they've chosen. It doesn't take long.

Well, the Harry Potter characters were just an example, Rita. It's not on any list or anything. You can ignore those if you prefer.