View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 07:26 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Poor Jimmy.

Loved all the callbacks. The easter eggs. Of course it helps that I have been watching the early years, so they are fresh in my mind. But was perfect. Even the letter signifying Ducky's brother.

And the pictures of the different teams. And mentioning all the other offices. Including Sydney.

So, Gibbs is still in Alaska.

They did not mention Abby's name. But you knew the flowers were from her. But they did not mention Gibbs name either from what I recall. You saw the envelope and picture.

You sometimes forget how long Vance has been around. So, yes, he and Ducky had some personal moments that made it perfect for to have some meaningful words, and to be grief stricken like the rest of the team.

And Jimmy. I love that he and Victoria have adopted the dog.

But the ending. Loved it. And probably was the right person to have the scene with Jimmy. Tony and Jimmy had a friendship there over the years, and sometimes Jimmy was Tony's Ducky on occasion.

And having McGee be there, beyond perfect. The banter was like old times... (I hope that he has now dipped his foot back into the show. He and Ziva might come back for a bigger visit).

This was the perfect tribute.

RIP in David once again, and now Ducky.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote