View Single Post
Old 12-16-2023, 01:42 PM
BlackWhiteRose
Fan Forum Star

One of Emmas friends was going to the new art gallery that was so exclusive no one would be more able to do a one and the best of it. Later we wanted to become a rep for the new store in Hillingdon that was opening. Everyone was becoming restless because they were so eager to go into the store and buy some cookies for the party in the one and the other location so they could be there to have a once in a blue dress with the lace and details that were the best for the only one of the designs that Chanel would open for the Wimbledon game. It could be very prestigious University and the only camera that started to become a
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~