View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 07:35 AM
*KindKennen*
Elite Fan

Between migraines related to barometric pressure changes and allergies. My whole family has year round allergies. Every Season we say it is getting worse. Even with doing/cleaning and dusting to remove dust mite excretions(that is what people are allergic to. It looks like dust/mixes with dust. Kill mold several times a week, Spray allergen reducer to curtains. At least these migraines aren't severe. Just bad enough to be tired all the time and deal with post nasal drip...:yuck: Had to miss a few appointments. One because of a death in the family. Took a month to be rescheduled since I can do only 12 noon or later appointments. We celebrated Thanksgiving early. Good thing we did since on Thanksgiving, I was unable to get out of bed until 6 PM. My husband, daughter and son can eat anytime and whatever they want. When I got up, I heated up two roasted turkey dinners with mashed potatoes, gravy, a little dressing, mixed vegetables. Had cooked diced apple with sugar and cinnamon that came with the meal. They were Hungry Man meals!!!!!
The week before I cooked a turkey breast in the crock pot. That turned out so well. We enjoyed sandwiches and turkey soup!!!

Hope all is well with the friends who post.

Last edited by *KindKennen*; 12-05-2023 at 05:14 PM
*KindKennen* is offline   Reply With Quote