View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 05:49 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Revival, wait, what???? No... i love this show but we dont need more of it. The later seasons got a bit stale.

I dont like MR lmao. I cant... ive tried!

I started season 2...

201:
Really enjoyed this premiere!

Damn, Jessica knows... Not sure how Mike managed to skate by though and keep his job???

Hardman is def. sus and creepy!

Poor Jenny, felt bad for her. Not sure why they did this SL between her and Mike just to end it so fast?? They could have dragged that out longer.

It was nice to see Rachel pining a bit cuz last season it felt like she was very resistant.

Mike threatening Trevor was so badass. He was a jerk and needed that!

Harvey fighting so hard for mike was so hot!

202:
Way too much Mike and Rachel drama for me in this epsiode... And IMO Rachel is still being a brat. Her attitude around Mike is always so annoying to me. Like she always acts so snarky around him and kinda treats him like he's beneath her? Also Mike said he and Jenny broke up but failed to mention Jenny dumped him??? lol. Mike was being an idiot wanting to tell Rachel about the lie. And why does it have to be one or the other???? I dont get this storyline.

Donna telling Mike what Harvey did to keep him was so sweet. I love how much she cares about and defends Harvey.

Donna saying 'it’s possible' to get over someone makes it obvious there was something between her and Harvey in the past. Love that this season is extending on their SL. “The feelings just go away eventually.” Oh do they Donna?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote