View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004, 08:03 AM
Eliii
Elite Fan

Why would mocking SS make me feel better, Bijal? I like them too. They're hot. I just don't like that y'all are so mean to Vaughn.

I agree with the stuff you said regarding the bad guys. About Jack and Syd.

Don't get your panties in a twist. I was just loosely suggesting the fic.

Dude, we get kiss on GG? Omfg, I have to see the promo. I was at the WB site yesterday but it wasn't up yet.

I wouldn't call myself a lurker there, Indri, seeing as I just stop by quickly once a month or something. I don't even read the threads. Just click the board and, I don't know, look around a little. Your avie is supercute. :giggle:

I'm not even getting into the sex and TV discussion. It's bad for my bloodpressure. I'll just say *snaps* for Bijal's post about it.

Jen, this week's episode will bring the LL love back for you. I haven't even bothered with them in season 3 and first part of season 4. I got tired of the teasing. Besides, they've barely had any sweet scenes together in that period. It also helped that I liked Lorelai and Jason as a couple. But yeah, now it's all about the LL again. Hee.

Oh My God! Is it next Tuesday yet? Omfg, I can't wait for the season finale. I hope that promo wasn't too misleading. How exciting! I'm posting all these exclamation points and it's crazy, but I haven't felt as giddy about a GG promo in a long time and it feels so good.

Last edited by Eliii; 05-13-2004 at 08:23 AM