View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 01:38 PM
FoxPhile
Fan Forum Hero

Jane and Lisbon same size. A lot of fans appreciate the strength of Lisbon's character and I would not want to imply that she is in any way subordinate to Jane.

When I saw Betty's suggestion to have Cho next to Jane/Lisbon, I liked that idea. He is one of the original team, so should have placement/size similar to Rigsby/Grace. Then Wylie/Vega smaller and on the outer edge and Abbitt same size as Wylie/Vega and on the opposite side.

Abbott, Rigsby, Van Pelt, Jane, Lisbon, Cho, Wylie, Vega

A little pop of red in the graphic would be perfect. For example. a lot of people do the MENTALIST banner in red. If you keep the banner in the graphic, you could that.

I do think an all blue board might be a little boring. I'm also not sure that a turquoise background would be the best for ease of reading. Although now that I look at it, the Fringe board is almost all blue. I think of your suggestions, I like the 3rd one best: including a tan shade for the background colour, then the rest can be the teacup shades

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote