View Single Post
Old 05-27-2023, 08:06 PM
Jenny Heartland
Part-Time Fan

Jen, I so agree with you about Red not dying at the end...it would be way too simple for them to bump the guy off from whatever that illness was/is...so I truly hope the writers will be way more creative than that.

And Janice, your comment, "Red always seems to outsmart the team with his own agenda while he is helping them with a case at the same time" made me smile big time...it's just SO TRUE! And I swear, try as I might, I NEVER am able to come up with what he's really working on or what he's really up to...so I'm usually knocked out like everyone else when his real plan comes to light at the end.

And yup, Diamond, I want that lady back with Red. She had such a sweet effect on him and after the level of stress he has with his lifestyle, it was always such an enjoyable thing to watch him melt when he was around her. I have to admit for most of the time I did have my guard up that maybe she had something up her sleeve, that maybe, just maybe she wasn't as innocent and pure as she appeared to be...but holy cow, there she was by the end of her time, to be as pure and sweet as she had been all along. I recall it being such a peaceful thing to look forward to on the show each week in the midst of all the nerve wracking, intricate plots they all get involved in.

Anyway, I don't want Blacklist to end but since it looks like we have no choice, I want it to be the most boffo ending that they can come up with. But just shy of knocking Red off. I want to be able to think of Red hanging out with Agnes playing chess or going to her high school and college graduations.. Oh, and one last thing, I sure hope we all have the time to come back here AFTER the final show so we can let each other know how we felt about it.
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote