View Single Post
Old 05-27-2023, 11:33 AM
Jenny Heartland
Part-Time Fan

crazy_diamond, I too had forgotten all about those treatments until it was mentioned here. Having Red die would be such a horrific way to leave things in my opinion. I'd much rather see him ride off into the sunset with that sweet lady love we saw him with a few years ago, remember her? Maybe instead of her really having died that day, Red just placed her undercover so she would be safe until they could have a life together. Yeah, I know I'm fantasizing way too much here but that would be a much more enjoyable way to end this saga. Let's face it, after what we all have been through with Red and everyone else in this show that we love, I'd much prefer the writers give us all a soft landing of some kind....please. Anyway, you're right that his illness HAS been several seasons ago but even though so many of even the regular fans of the show may have forgotten about it, the writers surely could be planning to plant a little reminder to bring the news of the illness to new viewers, as well as a reminder to all the viewers who have been faithful from the beginning. But again, frankly I just hope they never bring it up again and assume we all have forgotten about it so they can end the show on a really positive note. Wah, wah, wah! I just want a happy ending for Red and everyone else on the show! And again, I'd love to see some kind of appearance of all the regulars from seasons past. Ok, enough of my stupid rant...see you guys next week.
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote